A blog about the things I'm into: computers, music, books, general thoughts ...and stuff

Friday, September 24, 2004

My first blog

Well, I thought I might as well give this blogging stuff a go, seeing as I'm professionally employed in the web content management sphere of things. I won't be so rash as to make any promises as to what sort of stuff will make it here, or the frequency of it being made, because basically I'm a lazy sack of arse, and this will probably be my last post as well...
I guess I'll start by going on about stuff I'm into at the moment and take it from there.
One thing that has me excited is the novel I'm reading: Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson. It's the first of his books I've read and I'm really enjoying the geek/humour/adventure/philosophical style.
And I'm intrigued about the conspiracy theory relating to the mystery typos that riddle the edition I'm reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home